Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Huntington Beach, CA
ROLE DESCRIPTIONUzma Afzal - State Farm Agent is seeking an organized and efficient specialist to fulfill administrative duties and support insurance agents in gaining and keeping customers. As Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member with our agency, your attention to detail, dedication to client relations, and sales-mindedness equip you for this versatile position. Your contributions as a motivated professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment pave an entryway for growing your career and expanding your income.WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Base Pay of $40,000 per hour plus Commission equals up to $75,000
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement for full-time team members (up to $350/month)
- 10 paid holidays
- Sick leave and paid time off
- No weekends
- Paid Property & Casualty & Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- Paid training with State Farm CRM Software
- Paid sales training
BUILD A CAREER By joining the team at Uzma Afzal’s State Farm Agency, not only will you acquire licensing for Property & Casualty and Life & Health Insurance, but you will develop a mastery in sales and customer service to support your personal and professional goals. Achieving licensing in insurance is a great way to build your resume and advance your skillset, and we use intentional goal setting and team building to establish successful habits for both your career and life.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Use exemplary communication to efficiently meet the needs of customers while promoting the development of our business.
- Required Able to commute to the office
- Required Obtain Property and Casualty License and Life/Health License within 60 days of start date
- Required Computer proficiency
- Required Great phone etiquette
- Preferred Sales experience
ABOUT OUR AGENCYOur agency has over 25 years in the financial services industry, including 5+ years with State Farm. I believe in investing in my team. As a team member of my agency, I am committed to using my experience to help you grow to your fullest potential.
Compensation $40,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none